Thursday 7 June 2007

repackaging

When I was a kid (physically) I used to love reading Tintin comics. I would borrow them from the local library and read them several times over. Anyway I have recently discovered Tintin on youtube- redubbed with a filthy Cockney twang. It made me laugh. Go to youtube and search "tintin dubtoons", you may or may not be glad that you did.

Grandpa's dental stories.
My grandfather doesn't like wasting his money on crap like dentistry. He has a pair of pliers in his workshop that have paid for themselves many times over by avoiding visiting the dentist. One day my grandfather was suffering from a particularly painful dental complication. He went into his workshop and proceeded to yank at it with his trusty pair of pliers. Twenty minutes of struggling all proved fruitless and even more painful. Conceding defeat he reluctantly headed down to the local dentist and sat in the big chair. "Well, you know that it's only a slight gum infection. If you would have came and seen me first your tooth would have been fine, but now you have damaged the roots so bad that I am going to have to pull it out".

No comments: